Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ombre




I have been wanting to wear this ombre Forever21 skirt for longest time but I can't find a top that would match it. But then I realized I had a lace cover-up in my closet and here is the final product. Since it was our "birthday", I wanted to wear something dainty and very princess-like and this combination suits that description very well. Since it was a very hot day, the skirt paired with the lace top was the perfect outfit since it's breezy and very light. I wore minimal accessories to highlight my ombre skirt but I had to wear my bejeweled sandals just to add a touch of glam to the whole outfit.


Lace top, thrifted; skin-tone tank top (worn as inner wear) and ombre skirt from Forever21;  bag  bought from bazaar; sandals (old) from Payless; ring from Style on Air and Forever21; bracelets from Quirkypedia



No comments:

Post a Comment