Saturday, September 8, 2012

Local flavor


What I love about travelling is the fact that you can get apparel from the places you have visited. Gone are the days when the only proof you have that you went to that place are pictures on films and keychains. Now, not only do you have pictures uploaded on the world wide web, you also have shirts! For my last field trip in college, we went to Sagada (blog post about it soon!). And my shirt says: "We went, climbing, hiking, and spelunking in Sagada." All those are a must when you go to that place! I just paired it with a bandage skirt and my current favorite, Ked's sneakers. 




Sagada shirt, bandage skirt (old) from Pink Manila, bag from Candie's, armcandies from Quirkypedia, sunnies from Accessorize, sneakers from Ked's


No comments:

Post a Comment