Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello, world.

I have been thinking a lot lately about creating a blog that is me. Blogging is not new to me because I have done it before in one of my classes but I didn't have the courage to blog about stuff that is really not me. 

But now, I thought of creating one. a blog for fashion, travel, and food. Yes, all in one. I am not a teen anymore and some people may say that it's a bit late to blog. But, what the hell. I like fashion, I love to eat, and I love to travel. 

But first, I would like to thank some people who served as my inspiration for creating this blog:
Laureen Uy of www.breakmystyle.com
Kryz Uy of www.kryzuy.com



So, let me give you a peek inside my world-- after college and in the process of finding something to do--and be with me as i go on the adventure of blogging. I hope you like and read what I will put here! :)




PS. Pardon me if my site looks a bit blank and what now. I promise I will improve the lay-out and all the other shizz in the coming days. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment