Monday, July 16, 2012

Florals and Polkas






Polka dot polo (old) and vintage black bag from The Only Ukay Queen, black skinny jeans (old) and rings from Forever 21, floral sneakers from Keds

Because I knew that the air-conditioning inside the SM Mall of Asia Arena was really cold, I decided to bring this polka-dot long-sleeved top as my outfit after I changed from the "uniform" we wore when we sang for the invocation of the UAAP 75 Opening (that was a very long sentence!). And since I was already wearing black skinny jeans, I opted not to change to denim shorts anymore. And I chose to wear the cutest floral sneakers from Keds to match my peach polka-dot top. I didn't wear much accessories that day because I don't want them getting lost (dressing room was full of people at all times).

What I love about this outfit is that it's not really conservative. It's laid back but at the same time, I had fun playing mix and match with the prints. I added the black leather bag just to add a classic touch to the whole look. And because the polo was too long for the pants, I tied to the whole look a funkier one.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment