Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Forever young


grade school, high school, and college graduation pictures (IMPROVING!!!)

Well, what do you know? It's my birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Today, I turn 21---meaning I can finally do the things I've been doing since I was 16 LEGALLY!! Chos. But kidding aside, I didn't know that I would feel like this. It's like yes, I am officially an adult but then I wanted to go back to my teens. I'm not sure if I'm the only person who feels like this when they turn 21. I can't also believe that I am existing for 21 years already! Even though I am only 21, I feel like I have gone through so many things already. Not that I'm bragging or anything but 2 years away from my family, 16 years spent in school, a couple of heartbreaks (mleh), over a thousand people met, and 7 years serving in church----that is A LOT. I am thankful for all those experiences because if one of those didn't happen, I wouldn't be the person I am now. 21 years full of laughter, tears, kagaguhan, and everything else, I couldn't ask for more. There are some of my dreams that I know will not come true anymore. But hey, I am starting a new chapter in my life today, who knows what will come to me, right? I have a whole new life to start with new dreams and aspirations. Age is just a number, I will be forever young at heart:)

How I wish  I have a birthday giveaway but I have no sponsors so far. Maybe next year, huh? KEEP ON DREAMING!!!:))

shameless plug: If you want to greet me (HAHAHAHA) just email me at isabellasongco@gmail.com. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment