Friday, August 17, 2012

Jeepney

Goodbyes are the hardest things to say even if the time you spent is just brief. When the time came for us to leave for Madrid, it was also the last day we spent with our foster families. Sure, we were just with them for a couple of days. But being with them even for just that amount of time made us love them like real family. After hearing a concelebrated Spanish mass, we had a few hours more to spend with them. My family, my Spanish mom and my sister, brought us to a high place wherein one could see the whole of Caceres. It was a beautiful place, really. After that, we headed home for our last meal with them. This was also the time that me and my companion, ate Cha, gave our gifts of gratitude to them. Yes, their culture might be really close to ours but they don't have jeepneys! HAHA. That is what I gave to them. I was so happy because they liked it and they even told that they want to visit the Philippines in the future. I might not know when I'll get to see them again. But one thing's for sure, I know that I have a family that loves me halfway across the globe, even if they are not really related to me. I feel so luck. :)




My girl crush. (blushing) HAHA


With mama and our sister. Trivia: our Spanish mother's name is Isabel, my name is Isabella. Our Spanish sister's name is Maria, my companion's name is Maria Charizza. We could be one big family after all!



Our cute and talkative abuela. :) She doesn't speak English, by the way.





I mentions in my other post that mama Isabel cooks really good, right? Potato chips (a staple), lomo (very addicting), authentic Spanish paella (SUPER YUM), and homemade strawberry cheesecake (YUM AS WELL).


Our adorable papa.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment